Ads 468x60px

Monday 11 April 2011

Lucy Hale's Look at GLAAD Media Awards 2011! Hot or Not?

Hey there guys!
So I am here with another Lucy Hale look!
LOL. I AM seriously obsessed with her wardrobe now!
Well this is what she wore at the 22nd Annual GLAAD Media Awards held at Westin Bonaventure, Los Angeles on April 10, 2011.
She wore a gorgeous strapless off-white short dress with ruffled hem and teamed it up with black booties. She gave her neckline a boost with the eye-catching rhodium-plated sterling silver necklace. She wore her long hair open with loose waves.
I think she looks stunning in the dress! And that her dress is extremely cute on her! Though she could have maybe styled her hair differently. And I absolutely love the statement neck-piece she wore!
All-in-all I think this look is Hot on her!

What do you guys think of the outfit and the look! Hot or Not?






Photo Credit: Zimbio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...